- Provide training and expert opinion on the administration and interpretation of the various assessments used by the Division of DD.
- Review medical, educational and psychological reports to form expert opinions on Division eligibility issues.
- Serve on internal and external committees related to the coordination and implementation of Division policies and services.
- Represent the Division of DD in appeals of eligibility or service approval decisions.
- Coordinate statewide efforts related to intake, assessment, information specialist and service approval (utilization review) functions.
- Provide technical assistance on state and federal statutes and regulations related to the Division of DD.
Applicants must meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
(The following minimum qualifications will determine merit system eligibility. Allowable experience and education substitutions are provided in italics below the corresponding minimum qualification statement. These minimum qualifications may also be used to evaluate applicants for Missouri Uniform Classification and Pay System positions not requiring selection from merit registers.)
Possession of a doctoral degree from an accredited university with major specialization in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, school or educational psychology; and two years of professional psychology experience as a licensed psychologist involving client assessment and therapeutic applications. (Possession of a current license as a psychologist in the State of Missouri will substitute for the required educational qualification. A temporary or provisional license does not satisfy this qualification substitution or the licensure requirement as stated below.)
Special Requirement: Possession of a current license as a psychologist in the State of Missouri at the time of appointment.
Salary Range: $56,520 to $79,104 annually
This position is covered by the Missouri Merit System. Interested parties should apply to be added to the Psychologist II register at HYPERLINK "http://www.ease.mo.gov/" http://www.ease.mo.gov/. Interested parties should also send resume and cover letter by the close of business on May 3, 2018, to the following address:
Department of Mental Health
Division of Human Resources
1706 E. Elm Street, P.O. Box 687
Jefferson City, MO 65102
FAX: (573) 526-4561
PHONE: (573) 751-7293