Renew your membership online
You can easily renew your membership online, update your profile and preferences, and pay for your renewal with a credit card or PayPal account.
Prefer to apply/renew by USPS or fax?
Simply download this file, then fax it to 888-995-6672 or mail it to:
Missouri Psychological Association
1501 S. Fremont
Springfield, MO 65804
MOPA is a general not-for-profit professional association that represents all member psychologists in Missouri. We provide a host of services for our members, including:
- Federal Advocacy: We represent you each year conducting visits with Senate and House representatives. Learn more about how MOPA works for you in Washington, DC
- State Advocacy: We hire Missouri's best lobbyists that maintain a steady presence in Jefferson City to protect the profession and advocate for Missouri psychologists' needs. Learn more of our work in Jefferson City
- Continuing Education and Conferences: MOPA members get special discounts for high-quality, MOPA-sponsored conferences and CE events. Check out all the MOPA events and CE opportunities now...
- ListServ Membership: Special only to MOPA members, the MOPA ListServ connects members to discuss issues in the field of psychology, seek out specialists and advice and provide a network with other MOPA members. Log in to Your Member Profile to join the MOPA ListServ.
- Referral Services: Inquiries to MOPA for psychological services are given information from our Directory Listing.
- News Updates and Periodicals: MOPA Members receive a variety of news updates and publications -- from the Progress Notes e-newsletter to the in-depth quarterly Missouri Psychologist magazine -- updates and keeps you informed of current happenings in MOPA and the psychology field.