New Website, Membership Management Software, and Merchant Solutions
We will use this page during our transition to keep membership updated about our transition from our old website (www.mopsych.org) to our new site, if you're reading this you're on the new site ;) See the fliers below that were created about this process and handed out at the MOPA 2012 Conference.
MOPA is making changes to how it functions. We want to create ease of access, transparency of processes, and value for members.
Let us know what you think of our changes: CLICK HERE
- Completed - March 23, 2012 - Soft launch of new site. Using new site for Blogging, Legislative Action, Events Posting, and Community Resources.
- Completed - March 23, 2012 - Accepting feedback from membership for changes: Webmaster@MOPAonline.org or Admin@MOPAonline.org
- Completed - March 26, 2012 - Began integration of new membership software with new site. Some links or pages will say, "Under Construction"
- Completed - April 9, 2012 - Target date for site integration completion
- Completed - April 9 - 14, 2012 - Trial use of integrated features. Members may now access new membership login.
- Completed - May 4, 2012 - Advertising With MOPA and our own Career Center Section is now complete CLICK HERE.
- Completed - May 11, 2012 - Donation buttons on the site are functional.
- Completed - July 15, 2012 - Use of enhanced eBlast which allow tailored templates.
- Completed - July 1, 2012 - Activation of Member Directory Listing. 2 stage process: 1) Notification of members about Directory Listing via membership renewal eblast so that they are aware of how to update profile at time of renewal. - Completed on June 2, 2012; 2) July 1st Member Directory Listing will be made public. At present the Member Directory Listing is accessible only to members after logging in to their account in order to give all members adequate time to update their profile information before it is made public.
- A News Page that will host videos, news ads and relevant information about practice, insurance, healthcare, and more.