Whether you are a new grad or an experienced school psychologist looking to reinvigorate your career, we offer the right job in the right place, right now, including:
- Top-ranked public and private schools
- Clinical settings
- In-home treatment
Here at EBS, your career as a psychologist is what you make it. That’s why thousands of psychologists—experienced and new grads—choose a job with EBS, and stay with us throughout their careers. Treat in a specific specialty area. Study abroad. Become a mentor. Whatever your dream, EBS can help you make it happen!
School Psych Qualifications:
- Current state School Psychologist certification or ability to become certified (National Certification Preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of acceptable psychological testing procedures and practices is required
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations is required
- Decision making skills and organization are important aspects of this position, as is the ability to work cooperatively with colleagues.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively as a team member in determining appropriate services for students through such meetings as child find, eligibility, IEP, etc.
- Basic computer skills, including the use of word-processing and electronic mail systems are needed
- Candidate must possess good moral character and be willing to adhere to district policies and procedures
If you haven’t already started to apply, you probably want to know more about why EBS is the largest independent provider of services for the school-based and pediatric populations. We believe that every child has the power to change and grow--no matter their diagnosis or learning disability. And that’s exactly why we hire the most inspiring people in the therapy and special education field. Read more at ebshealthcare.com