Qualified candidates will have:
- PhD in clinical or counseling psychology along with an APA accredited internship;
- Psychological assessment experience for pre-surgical and medication management evaluations;
- Educational opioid medication group therapy facilitation experience;
- Prior substance abuse counseling experience is preferred;
- Candidates must be licensed in both Kansas and Missouri
Pain Management Associates focuses on diagnosing and managing pain, studying what causes it, how the body reacts to it, how different treatments reduce or eliminate the pain, and how others can be used to relieve many painful conditions. Pain Management Associates offers the collective expertise of ten anesthesiologists all of whom are certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and have additional subspecialty certification in pain management and/or fellowship training in pain medicine.
We offer a competitive compensation package with outstanding benefits. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Pain Management Associates, a subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC) is an equal opportunity employer.