- Required: Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-approved program.
- Preferred: Specialized training (e.g., coursework, internship, post-doctoral fellowship) in clinical psychology, neuropsychology, and/or health psychology.
- Required: 1-3 years related experience – experience can include post-doctoral, and/or independent practice
- Able to conduct assessment and treatment of patients in area(s) of assigned operations.
- Able to integrate work activities into multidisciplinary team environment.
- Must be self-directed as will work alone at times.
- Carry out essential functions of the job with potential expansion of responsibility.
- Familiar with age specific needs for patient populations served.
- Clinical capability to provide full range of behavioral health services to medical and to psychiatric patient populations.
- Required: MO State Psychologist License
Benefits and Perks
- Loan Forgiveness up to $5,000
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays, and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
Located in Springfield, MO, CoxHealth is a six-hospital, locally owned, not-for profit organization. Each facility offers caring, highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment to meet our patients’ healthcare needs.
- Mission: To improve the health of the communities we serve through quality health care, education and research.
- Vision: To be the best for those who need us.
- Values: Safety, compassion, respect and integrity.
CoxHealth has over 11,000 employees and was voted “Best Place to Work” by the readers of 417 Magazine 2 years in a row. Find out more about CoxHealth here.
Enjoy the life you want in Springfield, MO
Living in Springfield is easy. It’s a place that has everything you need. We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. All at the same time, you can fast track your career, afford the home you’ve always wanted, simplify your commute, and enrich your life amid our natural Ozarks beauty. See what we have to offer for your lifestyle, then live here, and just breathe. Click here for more information.